CLEMSON MAP FRAMED - PRE-ORDER
Clemson University map inspired by the spirit of the campus & surrounding community, while honoring this institution's rooted traditions, rich with history. A portion of the purchase price will be donated to the Clemson University Foundation.
Fine art print of an original watercolor by Clemson Alumni - Lauren Wargo, 2011.
Limited to 500 prints.
Watercolor image size: 10.25 x 14 in (appx 26 x 36 cm)
Matted print size: 16 x 20 in (appx 41 x 51 cm)
Finished frame size: appx 18 x 22 in (appx 46 x 56 cm)
- Hand-signed & numbered
- 5% of the purchase price will be donated to the Clemson University Foundation
- Professionally printed by a local (yay American-made!) print shop specializing in fine art archival prints
- Archival inks on archival matte 140 lb (300g/m²) watercolor paper
- Mounted on hand-cut museum-grade matboard with option of single (white) or double (white/gray) mat
- Ships free & arrives ready to hang!
This listing is for a mounted, framed print that will arrive ready-to-hang. Mounted & unframed prints are also available in the store.
Each frame is custom cut and assembled through my partnership with Framebridge - using only the highest-quality materials:
- wood mouldings
- archival, acid-free foam core backing
- highest quality UV-protective glazing acrylic
- conservation matboard
- custom kraft paper finishing
- premium hanging wire & hardware
Hand-picked framing options the best compliment this print are included below:
- Beaumont: clean silver frame
- Mercer: modern black gallery frame
- Tacoma: dark brown wood frame
All pre-orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Framed prints ship are anticipated to ship to Framebridge within 3 weeks of ordering. Please allow an additional 2 weeks for custom framing & delivery to your door.
Please note that colors in the actual print you receive may vary slightly from images on your monitor.
Copyright © 2016 Lauren Wargo for Contour Cartography. No resale or reproduction rights are transferred with print purchase.