PORT ROYAL SOUND MAP - FRAMED
This Port Royal Sound, Beaufort County, map highlights the natural charisma of the South Carolina coastline.
Fine art print of an original watercolor by Lauren Wargo.
Watercolor image size: 9 X 12 in (appx 23 x 30 cm)
Hand-cut mat size: 11 x 14 in (appx 28 x 36 cm)
Finished frame size: appx 12.5 x 15.5 in (appx 32 x 40 cm)
- Professionally printed by a local (yay American-made!) print shop specializing in fine art archival prints
- Archival inks on archival matte 140 lb (300g/m²) watercolor paper
- Mounted on hand-cut archival matboard with option of single (bright white) or double (gray & bright white) matte
- Ships free & arrives ready to hang!
This listing is for a mounted, framed print that will arrive ready-to-hang. Mounted & unframed prints are available in the store.
Each frame is custom cut and assembled through my partnership with Framebridge - using only the highest-quality materials:
- wood mouldings
- archival, acid-free foam core backing
- highest quality UV-protective glazing acrylic
- conservation matboard
- custom kraft paper finishing
- premium hanging wire & hardware
Hand-picked framing options the best compliment this print are included below:
- Bolton: thin oiled steel frame with grommet detail
Each piece is made to order. All orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. All international customers, please email me for a shipping quote prior to placing your order.
Please note that colors in the actual print you receive may vary slightly from images on your monitor.
Copyright © 2014-2016 Lauren Wargo for Contour Cartography. No resale or reproduction rights are transferred with print purchase.